Friday, July 5, 2013

Time

One last day to leaving back to Singapore. Each time when it comes to this, i have intricate feelings. 
Looking at myself in the mirror, I realised that how much thinga have changed. Since when my hair has reached shouder-length, since when i have become a tough cookie..
Time seems to accelerate. 
When i expect people to change as well, these people prove me wrong. 
My heart tells me to cherish and treasure these people more everytime when we meet up. 

I count my blessings when i think of them, who care for me, who take effort to spend time with me, who mind of my everything, who make it a big event every time when i come back. 
My heart melts because of them. 

"You all are the blessings in my life.
All of you(except my family) got no 
obligation to treat me so awesomely, yet you do. I dont know how things gonna be in the future, nobody knows what is ahead of us. But at least in this moment, i feel loved."

:3

                     Lost in heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment