Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Blossom of hearts

I found you.

Never thought of getting together, not even crossing my mind. I got to admit that I am kind of a rationale person, which means, i prioritize facts over feelings.  When i realized that I have fallen to you, my brain told me that 'It's not gonna work out', 'too many limitations', 'no future can be seen'. How devastating it is to know that  you have to give up on someone who occupies your heart? I want to apologize for the hurt and the ignorance that I have given to you for the past few years, and i want to thank you for waiting for me, for not giving up, for saving a space for me. :)
After the failure from the past long distance relationship, i constantly remind myself that distance is the killer in a relationship. But to you, I am willing to give it a try. Distance does not matter anymore when someone meant so much to you. Although it requires more trust and efforts, and might even leads to nothing in the end, but it is okay. I do not want to regret, at least we try.
I really appreciated you for working so hard to avoid me feeling insecure. You are always there for me, not physically, but virtually. Haha. Facetime is like the best communication tool for us huh?:) I am so touched when you took our monthsary so seriously! Cant believe that you sent me a bouquet of flowers of my favorite colors! I was so surprised. Not only because of the flowers, but the sincerity that touches me. Thanks, you cheeky boy,
Often i like to think back our good old times. I cannot forget the first impression you had on me, which you told me recently. And you confessed to me the next day you got to know me. I scolded you for being so impulsive, I remember. The times where you walked past my class just to have a glance of me. You bought me my favorite korean singer new released album as birthday present and you gave it to me during recess time. You texted me everyday even though you knew that I was attached at that time. I taught you Chemistry when exam was approaching. You helped me with my video shooting project. All these memories have made us a little special, because you have always been there for me, big or small, with or without me knowing. <3
And after i left to Singapore for one and the half year, we got together. I cant really recall how we got close back together because i remember that there was one period of time when you tried to avoid me :( But i am really really glad that we got together! You are the best boyfriend. You got no temper, you are patient, kind and you prioritize me over everything. Whenever I am craving for something (particularly food), you will bring me there, be it near or far from our house place.You planned my holidays and you even skipped lessons just to spend some time with me. Moments with you are always so precious because the time we have are always limited. We cant meet everyday just like what every other couple do. We are often separated, missing each other, and waiting for the day where we will meet again. We are uncertain of our future, we cant celebrate our special dates together. All these bring me very down sometimes. But you always remind me to stay strong and how much you love me. The assurance that you have given to me has definitely make me feel better, in some ways. 3 'S'- Stay strong, stay sweet, and stay still. <3

Love you b.
:>

2 comments:

  1. aww angie i'm soo sooo soo happy for the both of you really- from the bottom of my heart i give the both of you my best wishes! never knew he could be such a sweetheart but i'm really glad he is! i'm so HAPPY that you're happy and i want that to stay the way it is for the longest time!

    btw i miss you <3

    ReplyDelete